Spring Equinox for the North
Spring Equinox is the time when the day and night are equal, light and dark are balanced. One year into Covid, who are you now? How have you changed?
|Dear Beloveds, |
The Spring Equinox is Saturday morning, March 20th, 4:37am, CDT. This is the time when the day and night are equal all over the world. Light and dark are balanced.
We are stepping into a new astrological year where the days will grow longer (for the northern hemisphere) bringing more light and greater creative openings.
For most of us this marks one year of radical change, where we faced quarantine and a new way of being in the world.
In this new year:
- What are you leaving behind?
- What have you traversed, grown through, discovered?
- What now has passion and meaning for you?
This period brings a softening, a time to relax, and feel into our next forward movement. It allows for a healing and heart opening as well as an opportunity to bring kindness to ourselves.
Equinox is always a potent time to do ritual.
- Light a candle. Let go of what no longer serves you. Write it down, then bury or burn it.
- Call forward your new creation, inner healing, and greatest desires. Picture what you wish for this next part of your life.
- Do Planetary Healing...use visualization, music, or movement. Send healing to all those in need, Mother Gaia, and the plants and animals.
Be daring! Call forth magic and aliveness...cast off your weariness...imbibe the essence of blooming flowers...ask for what you really want...
For the astrological lovers, listen more to Molly McCord.
Want more videos of me channeling the Guides?
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get notice of each new sharing.
I am posting videos a few times each week on Facebook and you can find me at Kristina Rogers or on my Youtube channel.
As we move into Spring, call forth joy.
It has not been an easy time and we are all tired...as the green shoots rise up, may your spirits also soar!
"The heart knows the way. Run in that direction."
I am available for readings with your Guides, house clearings, personal retreat, and spiritual coaching by phone or in person in Troncones, Mexico.
Kristina Rogers L.Ac